1. All entries must be fully completed with supporting documents.
Supporting information should include:
A) Digital Images (illustrations or photographs)
- There should be a description for each digital image.
- The digital images should be in JPG/JPEG/EPS/TIFF file formats. A hi-res version of the image with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi must be available upon demand.
- The entrant is deemed to be the copyright owner of all images submitted as part of the entry. The organisers shall not be held responsible for any copyright issues in relation to the images submitted.
B) Site plans and floor plans that include North arrow.
2. Entries are free of charge.
3. All entries submitted will become the property of The Edge Property Pte Ltd. EdgeProp reserves the right to retain all submitted materials for purposes of publication and exhibition.
4. Additional materials (Optional)
- Any additional material submitted should be provided in eight (8) sets with the name of the property developer clearly labelled.
- Articles published in newspapers or magazines on the property developer and/or its property development projects may be included as part of the additional material.
- Photographs of the property developer’s projects or write-ups can also be submitted.
- Photographs submitted must be in the form of soft copy in JPEG format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
All online submissions must reach The Edge Property Pte Ltd by 1700hrs, JUNE 03 2022.